Whipple stage 1 ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

solarwinds

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Im getting mine put in as we speak. Getnit back next week
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Did you do install ? or shop it out ? Looks like about a 4-6hr job with the intercooler.

BajaFred

Full Access Member
Reaction score
go on FB a few people have and its the same kit on the Shelbys. Doesnt void any warranty but you do have to mail them your PCM. They have an OEM PCM flash from Ford. i'm ordering mine next week since roush tune is garbage.

we had a lot of people here wanting to do a group buy, but don't think that got setup yet

Where in writing does it say it doesn't void the OEM warranty

BajaFred

Full Access Member
Reaction score
where in writing does it say it does void the warranty ?

Don't deflect. You wrote it doesn't void the warranty.

Back it up or ****.

Are you trying out to be another Sasquatch?

Ford's manual and the manual of EVERY OTHER car manufacturer is explicit - it reads that damage caused by aftermarket parts is not covered by warranty.

I tune all my rides, lots of Whipple SCs used to date, but it is wrong to tell people there's no warranty risk, when that is patently false. When you tune, you pay to play. If it breaks - like you blow a piston - be prepared to pay for it.

solarwinds

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Don't deflect. You wrote it doesn't void the warranty.

Back it up or ****.

Are you trying out to be another Sasquatch?

Ford's manual and the manual of EVERY OTHER car manufacturer is explicit - it reads that damage caused by aftermarket parts is not covered by warranty.

I tune all my rides, lots of Whipple SCs used to date, but it is wrong to tell people there's no warranty risk, when that is patently false. When you tune, you pay to play. If it breaks - like you blow a piston - be prepared to pay for it.
there is no deflect. you said show in writing and there is none. so asked you same and there is none. end of story. you are just trying to scare people

BajaFred

Full Access Member
Reaction score
there is no deflect. you said show in writing and there is none. so asked you same and there is none. end of story. you are just trying to scare people

Umm, ok - this is in every single car warranty in this country. It isn't hidden.

You probably shouldn't dispense advice if you don't know what you're talking about.

7QaJ91p.png

---------- Post added at 10:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:51 AM ----------

This debate rages on in all internet forums. Instead of battling me, email Whipple, Roush and ask them - in writing - what happens to your OEM warranty? Post the reply here.

Guy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Better yet?

Who cares? If it breaks pay to get it fixed or buy a new one. That’s what I would do.