Whipple stage 1 ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Msb.19d

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Who has this kit? Is it worth it? Anything u like and don't like about it? Thanks I'm just looking at it since you can still tow without changing anything I think. And it's suppose to be fairly safe I guess compared to others. Heck I never had a tune on anything so I don't know what I want to do

OP
OP
M

Msb.19d

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Why are you so stuck on this ford warranty thing, bout 99 pct of your post are about a warranty. Most of us that bought this truck do care bout a warranty but damn we also got enuff money to fix the damn thing if it breaks. So relax up on the warranty preaching. Maybe I will buy a 2019 and keep it stock for the warranty. I'm just asking info from any owners that have this tune or kit. You don't even own a damn raptor, probably not even a ford vehicle at all. So since you don't own a freaking raptor at all maybe you shouldn't reply to any threads on this entire site. Why waste your time doing this completely blows my mind. Just like why did I waste my time even telling you this when I know your just a troll and will not listen. They should seriously ban every account you have on here Sasquatch77

Heelfan1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’ve currently have two ecoboost platforms in a 13’ explorer sport and 13’ SHO that are mine and my wife’s daily drivers. They both have been livernois tuned since new with a combined 130k miles with zero issues. The SHO runs 12.3 quarter miles and the explorer runs 13.1. When my raptor gets here and tunes are available it will get tuned also. My 11’ F150 Harley 6.2 was 5 star tuned since new and had 85k miles when sold to make way for the raptor.
My answer to the warranty is simple, if you can’t afford to fix it don’t do it. Personally find a reputable tuner like livernois, 5 star, etc and don’t look back.

Spartan1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Why are you so stuck on this ford warranty thing, bout 99 pct of your post are about a warranty. Most of us that bought this truck do care bout a warranty but damn we also got enuff money to fix the damn thing if it breaks. So relax up on the warranty preaching. Maybe I will buy a 2019 and keep it stock for the warranty. I'm just asking info from any owners that have this tune or kit. You don't even own a damn raptor, probably not even a ford vehicle at all. So since you don't own a freaking raptor at all maybe you shouldn't reply to any threads on this entire site. Why waste your time doing this completely blows my mind. Just like why did I waste my time even telling you this when I know your just a troll and will not listen. They should seriously ban every account you have on here Sasquatch77

I see Livernois has a tune out
https://www.livernoismotorsports.com/product/LPP631148

Heelfan1

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Yeah for the 17's and currently not remote tuning meaning you have to send the ECU to them for tuning currently. When I called they said they are having issues with the current tuner mycal and the 10 speed trans.

They said they hope to have a product out soon but would not give a date. The only problem I would have with sending them the ecu is that if any issues did happen even not tune related and you had to return to the dealer you would have to send them the ECU back to return to stock.

I liked 5 star and they do currently offer the Ngauge unit for remote tuning.

Ill most likely wait on Livernois for my 18 when remote tuning comes available.

Mcnawsty

Banned
Reaction score
The only problem I would have with sending them the ecu is that if any issues did happen even not tune related and you had to return to the dealer you would have to send them the ECU back to return to stock.

Why bother? Ford will know you tuned either way.

solarwinds

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Who has this kit? Is it worth it? Anything u like and don't like about it? Thanks I'm just looking at it since you can still tow without changing anything I think. And it's suppose to be fairly safe I guess compared to others. Heck I never had a tune on anything so I don't know what I want to do
go on FB a few people have and its the same kit on the Shelbys. Doesnt void any warranty but you do have to mail them your PCM. They have an OEM PCM flash from Ford. i'm ordering mine next week since roush tune is garbage.

we had a lot of people here wanting to do a group buy, but don't think that got setup yet

Last edited:

arec

Reaction score
Im getting mine put in as we speak. Getnit back next week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Toadster

FRF Addict
Reaction score
go on FB a few people have and its the same kit on the Shelbys. Doesnt void any warranty but you do have to mail them your PCM. They have an OEM PCM flash from Ford. i'm ordering mine next week since roush tune is garbage.

we had a lot of people here wanting to do a group buy, but don't think that got setup yet

yup still waiting on official news :)