GEN 2 Whipple Performance Upgrade Kit and Tune

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DallasDave

Reaction score
Wish I Would Of Found Forum Sooner

Man! I've been researching Tuners for 5 month now. Whipple Chargers never pulled up in the search engine and just couldn't find One I liked. Ran across the Whipple discussion. This is the way to go! I wish I would of found you guys before I bought cool air intake and inner cooler. I would have purchased the Stage l kit.

Been in contact with Whipple. They responded quickly and sent me the forms to fill out the same day. Taking out PCM this weekend to ship to them.

Great job on getting the information out there!

Mcnawsty

Banned
Reaction score
Have you researched MPT? They seem to be the absolute best here for tunes if you have one. They are the only tried and true tuner that corrects the transmission.
I would stay away from whipple and 5 star.

Whipple Charged

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Have you researched MPT? They seem to be the absolute best here for tunes if you have one. They are the only tried and true tuner that corrects the transmission.

Just to be clear, you are clearly mistaken. I know what people have issues on the trans, we don't have that issue. It's best, if giving advice, to have the proper information so the consumer can make accurate decisions.

---------- Post added at 06:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:27 PM ----------

GoodDay,

A question for whipple about their upcoming stage 2.

What do consider highly modified?

Bigger and more aggressive. Don't want to let the cat out of the bag until its tested and released.

Mcnawsty

Banned
Reaction score
But, they have made the decision. The choice was MPT after all of the feedback on different tunes. MPT won this challenge.

Truckzor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Man! I've been researching Tuners for 5 month now. Whipple Chargers never pulled up in the search engine and just couldn't find One I liked. Ran across the Whipple discussion. This is the way to go! I wish I would of found you guys before I bought cool air intake and inner cooler. I would have purchased the Stage l kit.

Been in contact with Whipple. They responded quickly and sent me the forms to fill out the same day. Taking out PCM this weekend to ship to them.

Great job on getting the information out there!

Just to be clear, you are clearly mistaken. I know what people have issues on the trans, we don't have that issue. It's best, if giving advice, to have the proper information so the consumer can make accurate decisions.

But, they have made the decision. The choice was MPT after all of the feedback on different tunes. MPT won this challenge.

Dude, are you drunk?