GEN 2 Whipple Performance Upgrade Kit and Tune

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Homer Jay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I talked to Whipple looks like the PCM is gone for approx three days. 1 to ship it there. 1 for them to do their thing. 1 for it to ship back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whipple Charged

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I talked to Whipple looks like the PCM is gone for approx three days. 1 to ship it there. 1 for them to do their thing. 1 for it to ship back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If we get it early enough, it goes out the same day.

xBryanHoodsx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When my truck arrives looks like I'll be doing the whipple package unless FP releases their tune before then.... this seems like most tested and "safe" tune... plus it shows as ford part number in the PCM I'm
Sure that won't hurt just in case

Whipple Charged

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Do you guys have a PDF with install instructions to look at? Just curious to see what all needs to be done. I assume it's the intake install, new intercooler, and unplug/plug back in the PCM after it's "tuned".

It's on our website on the product page, attachments. You are correct, other than shipping time for PCM, it's a very short install time.

---------- Post added at 11:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:29 AM ----------

What's planned for stage 2? If it's major mechanical changes then I know to go ahead with stage 1.

Stage 2 is in the works and is suited for the highly modified customers.

wipit

Full Access Member
Reaction score
GoodDay,

A question for whipple about their upcoming stage 2.

What do consider highly modified?