When will FP Sport exhaust be available?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Guy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You guys do know that the FP system is spec'd by Ford's engineers and made by BORLA right?

And Borla has 2 exhausts now available for the Gen2: ATAK (loud) and S-Type (not as loud).

And they have a variant available - you can make the S-Type a Touring exhaust by buying their resonator which will be available soon. s

I bet their sport version with an added resonator probably approximates the FOMOCO touring system. I wouldn't be shocked if it isn't the same resonator too.

I think they came up with this idea for people like me. Had it been available I probably would have tried it over the FOMOCO variety.

OP
OP
N

nah_tan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well i ordered and it's on the way....my 2018 screw was sitting on the loading dock waiting to ship last week so we will see which gets here first lol

RUFdriver

Reaction score
No offense, but $8k for an exhaust is retarded, and you sound like your bragging about it.

Not bragging, just a statement of fact, 8k is what RUF charged for a twin turbo exhaust a la carte back in the day. Mine was included in the full conversion, not stand alone, works out a lot less that way but still not cheap. I will happily brag on the car, the RUF conversions are bespoke Porsches, factory reliable and extremely fast "velvet hammers".

AKLA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is so cheap. "Cheap" being price not quality. I'm coming from a world where I spent $4K on the exhaust on my V8 M3.

I just wish I could get a VIN for my order... still waiting.

:)

try story. I have an f80 m3 and 4k was about average.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Proud “Euro-skeptic” here

I forget who branded me the FRF “Euro-skeptic” but I’ll admit, it’s accurate.

I had a Ducati for 5 years, and am recovered 3 years :) Rented some BMW’s... won’t do that again. KTM’s were pretty good though, only minor stuff with them.

Hell, there are some $4k Ducati exhausts - and fer ****’s sake, there’s only 2 pipes!!!

Mcnawsty

Banned
Reaction score
The background of gen 2 ecoboost owners is pretty interesting. Definitely a different crowd then the gen 1 SVT Raptor owners.

OP
OP
N

nah_tan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The background of gen 2 ecoboost owners is pretty interesting. Definitely a different crowd then the gen 1 SVT Raptor owners.

Did you know the sky is blue and that grass is green? You mean we come from different automotive backgrounds. Holy ******* shit what a statement!!!!!

WhatExit?

FRF Addict
Reaction score
LOL try $8k for a RUF exhaust !

As a P-car owner, you should know the first rule of RuF ownership is you don't talk about RuF. And except for other Porsche owners on Rennlist, etc. no one really wants to hear about co$t.

---------- Post added at 01:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:08 AM ----------

nmvkjqsh1d.gif