When will FP Sport exhaust be available?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nah_tan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After the positive reviews on the FP touring exhaust I'm eargerly awaiting the Sport system
Any idea when this will be released and of course looking for first hand experience.

and NO!!! I don't want a "quiet flow system" to quiet down the eco boost so don't bothering trying to convince me!!!! I'm coming from a modified Golf R with a 2.0L 4 cyclinder with a high flow downpipe and exhaust setup so I dont mind a little noise and rasp. My biggest concern is drone on the highway.

hamster

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
After the positive reviews on the FP touring exhaust I'm eargerly awaiting the Sport system
Any idea when this will be released and of course looking for first hand experience.

and NO!!! I don't want a "quiet flow system" to quiet down the eco boost so don't bothering trying to convince me!!!! I'm coming from a modified Golf R with a 2.0L 4 cyclinder with a high flow downpipe and exhaust setup so I dont mind a little noise and rasp. My biggest concern is drone on the highway.

It is available.

http://www.cjponyparts.com/ford-per...eelbase-3-5l-raptor-f-150-2017/p/M5200F15RSB/

I think there are vendors on here that can get them, but if order from CJ Pony make sure to use the 5% coupons that are always out there.

Last edited:

RUFdriver

Reaction score
This might be the best sounding exhaust yet, the Touring version just seems a little beige to me, while the aftermarket versions drone. Anxious to hear one in person, only so much you can tell online.

vitaminR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is so cheap. "Cheap" being price not quality. I'm coming from a world where I spent $4K on the exhaust on my V8 M3.

I just wish I could get a VIN for my order... still waiting.

:)

WhatExit?

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You guys do know that the FP system is spec'd by Ford's engineers and made by BORLA right?

And Borla has 2 exhausts now available for the Gen2: ATAK (loud) and S-Type (not as loud).

And they have a variant available - you can make the S-Type a Touring exhaust by buying their resonator which will be available soon. s

vitaminR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd imagine a lot of folks are looking for that Borla S-type vs FP Sport review/video/recommendation. Count me in that group.