What Oil Seperator?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Z7What

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have gotten great results with the UPRProducts Oil Sep on my 5.0L F-150 and 2.5L Ranger. Im wondering if anybody has installed one on there truck yet. If so, which one did you install?

Wayne

Vash

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I used to have a JLT, but now run a UPR for the larger capacity, better hoses and fittings, and the added check valve. I think the Raptor-specific UPR is only available via Juggernaut Performance. My JLT will probably be for sale soon. It did serve it's purpose. Just wanted to upgrade.

OP
OP
Z7What

Z7What

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I used to have a JLT, but now run a UPR for the larger capacity, better hoses and fittings, and the added check valve. I think the Raptor-specific UPR is only available via Juggernaut Performance. My JLT will probably be for sale soon. It did serve it's purpose. Just wanted to upgrade.

Are you saying that Juggernaut has a UPR Oil Sep for the 2017 Raptors?

I just spoke with UPR and they told me that they dont offer one yet for the 2017 Raptors but are currently working on one. They said the system on the truck is much different than other Ecoboost which is why a all new kit needs to be designed.

Wayne

Vash

FRF Addict
Reaction score
@Z7What My bad. I didn't pay attention to the Gen 2 in the thread path and your avatar threw me off. Probably your best bet will be to wait for UPR to develop a kit or use one of the universal kits from RXP. Only issue would be that the old 3.5 Ecoboost install required drilling into the plastic intake manifold piping. I believe the new HO uses metal for those parts. Much more risk if hard metal chips etc. from drilling.