Went to track. Need more power.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WC114

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I spoke to spd. They said it was a 3rd party dyno. The numbers they quote are in the middle of all the dyno pulls so you may get more

10SpdsOfFury

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What I found works best is Sport mode 4A bring the RPMs up on the brake and you launch and hit second gear reach up and switch back to 2wd on the dial, at that point the front end drops back down and off you go.

butts182

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So what do you consider heat soaked? I ran 3 times back to back to back in FL and got faster ETs each time. My AIT was 140 when standing still, but drops when you accelerate. Not sure why everyone says they get “heat soaked”

WC114

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What doesn't make sense. A 3rd party tested the spacer. They did baseline pulls on the dyno, then installed the spacer. Let's say they did 6 pulls , the power increased from a low of 20 on one pull to a high 25 on another pull. Spd used the lowest number 20 as their claimed power increase.

Truckzor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So what do you consider heat soaked? I ran 3 times back to back to back in FL and got faster ETs each time. My AIT was 140 when standing still, but drops when you accelerate. Not sure why everyone says they get “heat soaked”

Would need more data to fully evaluate (specifically trap speeds and 60' times for each run).

reaper1441

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I couldn't easily heat soak the stock intercooler at 23psi in 90* ambient temps in sand at speed. The stock intercooler works very well.