Weep Hole Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
kandewinn

kandewinn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My Bad

why would you start a post like this?! All it does is give sas-***** an excuse to post his shit all over again!

---------- Post added at 08:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:21 PM ----------

**** and go away! You're a Ford and an EcoBoost hater and a broken record and we all know your sob story. We've heard it all. Now go hire a lawyer and make your fortune from suing Ford. Just leave us the **** alone! :flipthebird:

Been off the forum for a while, and when I return to see if anything is new, NOPE. I truly started it to let doubters out there know that my truck Rocks. Now SS77 knows of at least one happy owner. I humbly apologize to FRF as a whole.

WhatExit?

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Been off the forum for a while, and when I return to see if anything is new, NOPE. I truly started it to let doubters out there know that my truck Rocks. Now SS77 knows of at least one happy owner. I humbly apologize to FRF as a whole.

You started a thread entitled, "Weep Hole Question" which will be on the internet forever continuing the legacy of Sas-***** and you did that to say "your truck Rocks?!" Seriously?!

How about a thread entitled, "My 2017 Raptor Rocks!" - I'm sure Ford loves your thread title and the direction it's gone since you started it. And SasQueef is busy ********* his ****** in giddiness having yet another opportunity to shit on this forum, Ford and the 2017 Ford Raptor with EcoBoost.

What a shitfest

NASSTY

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Wrong, I DID drill the weep hole in them to get them sold. You happened to leave out that detail. I lost all confidence in the 3.5 ecoboost when I had to do that AND change spark plugs every 30k miles. The icing on the cake was cam phaser failures, fuel in oil, the plethora of TSBs that never corrected anything, the recalls, and the government investigations. What a joke. The ecoboost has inherent design flaws that will manifest on this latest redheaded stepchild.
Show us a list of the recalls pertaining to the Ecoboost engine.
Incase you didn't know, the gubberment closed that investigation in 2014 because they had NOTHING.
https://www.torquenews.com/106/feds-drop-ford-f150-ecoboost-investigation

OP
OP
kandewinn

kandewinn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I apologize to all. Been a while since I've visited FRF, yet conversation always seems to float around this topic, and here I go kicking it off again.

My truck truly does rock.

Attachments

• IMG_2205.jpg
    IMG_2205.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 58

Sasquatch77

Banned
Reaction score
Note, now says drilled the weep holes in order to get rid of his EcoBoost. Has no idea if it worked, or what the long term consequences were. Yet proclaims it's the cure all for the EcoBoost. How the hell would you know?

Another way to read his post is: I was one of the unfortunate 1 in 1000 that ended up with a crappy truck. I found a crappy way to pass my problems on to the next guy. And, because i no longer trust the brand, I'm gonna convince every ******** I can to do the same.

No, the weep hole did solve that. This is why every ecoboost forum has a sticky topic about the weep hole and how it solves misfires. It is proven.... for years.

---------- Post added at 04:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:12 AM ----------

its the spot where s77 leaks from........

or the stupid ideal to drill a hole in your cac to drain it lol.

What's an ideal???

The fact is that the weep hole cures engine misfires on the ecoboost. You all will come to love it once you experience it.

---------- Post added at 04:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:15 AM ----------

Drilling holes in the IC is the stupidest idea in the long history of stupid ideas.

Have you researched this? Your ecoboost brethren have lived by this for 6+ years!

OP
OP
kandewinn

kandewinn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No, the weep hole did solve that. This is why every ecoboost forum has a sticky topic about the weep hole and how it solves misfires. It is proven.... for years.

---------- Post added at 04:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:12 AM ----------

What's an ideal???

The fact is that the weep hole cures engine misfires on the ecoboost. You all will come to love it once you experience it.

You loved it so much, you unloaded your truck. No Thanks

Go drive a New Raptor, You will come to love it once you experience it

Last edited:

Sasquatch77

Banned
Reaction score
I am on my last one.... it is 5 yrs old and I am not putting up with this ecoboost shit anymore. My last ecoboost will finally be gone on Saturday!!! Thankfully replaced!! Not confident that the other inherent ecoboost design flaws will pop up.

OP
OP
kandewinn

kandewinn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am on my last one.... it is 5 yrs old and I am not putting up with this ecoboost shit anymore. My last ecoboost will finally be gone on Saturday!!! Thankfully replaced!! Not confident that the other inherent ecoboost design flaws will pop up.

Sorry you had a bad experience, truly wish you well with future vehicle purchases. I, like many others here, LOVE my truck.

Saturday, your particular nightmare will be over.

Although, 5 years is how long I hang onto vehicles that I love. Two months for vehicles I've hated.

We new EcoOwners here at the 2017 FRF bid you a fond farewell.

We Hope