Way to handle intercooler condensate buildup problems in 3.5 ecoboost

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
S

Sasquatch77

Banned
Reaction score
That is correct - the weep hole accomplishes the same thing. This is for anyone that has doubts.

crash457

I'm Batman
Supporting Member
Reaction score
1. This is a Raptor Forum
2. There are no Raptors with the 1stGen Ecoboost
3. There are no reports of condensation issues on the 2nd Gen Ecoboost
4. You've stated that you don't own an ecoboost, so why are you so concerned?
5. We've all seen your posts. You can stop now.

Find something else to post about (and not the Walker mufflers either) or ****, you ******* 1 trick pony.

chi_weezy

Reaction score
I'm curious about the people who have brought their trucks to Ford for the hesitation issue supposedly caused by this. What do they do? What do they say? Surely they aren't drilling holes. And how many people have drilled and the problem went away??

Jayrod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm curious about the people who have brought their trucks to Ford for the hesitation issue supposedly caused by this. What do they do? What do they say? Surely they aren't drilling holes. And how many people have drilled and the problem went away??

I agree we need some data and people to chime in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
S

Sasquatch77

Banned
Reaction score

Ford has no current solution to this. The weep hole does fix this. Members here have done it and all problems went away.