GEN 2 turbos and oil catch cans

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SOAKINRED

Full Access Member
Reaction score
CA Dealers

At the dealer level most will not be able to tell if the calibration has ever been changed. Your larger dealers and the engineers in Detroit can. We deal with many dealers directly all over the country and not one has ever had an issue with a tuner or other aftermarket component being on a vehicle. Personally I have never see a Ford dealer void the warranty just because.

California dealers are the worst, I've seen it a couple times.

I personally have never had a problem, but its a new 75k truck so i want to be very careful.

BajaFred

Full Access Member
Reaction score
At the dealer level most will not be able to tell if the calibration has ever been changed. Your larger dealers and the engineers in Detroit can. We deal with many dealers directly all over the country and not one has ever had an issue with a tuner or other aftermarket component being on a vehicle. Personally I have never see a Ford dealer void the warranty just because.

Would you publish a list of your "friendly" dealers

OP
OP
Toadster

Toadster

FRF Addict
Reaction score
got this setup for the Focus ST - hopefully a lot of the 'turbo' tuners will be churning out kits for the F-150 now that the Raptor is out :)

Focus ST Stage 2 Oil Catch Can Kit (PCV) - Boomba Racing, Inc.

Focus_ST_Catch_Cans_WEB__26738.1463750800.1280.1280.jpg

ransom

Reaction score
Curious as well. Assuming there's no OCC kits on the market yet. Would like to see if existing 3.5 ecoboost kits on 2015-current F150s work on the Raptor.

sp2pilot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking for a catch can as well. Preferably one that doesn't require drilling new holes. Just makes going back to stock a little less conspicuous.

sp2pilot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I tried contacting UPR on instagram to ask if their 15-17 FORD F150 ECOBOOST 2.7 3.5 DUAL VALVE CATCH CAN PLUG N PLAY ™ PN# 5030-124-1-CSCC is compatible with the Raptor

Unfortunately I got no response

You would assume that it does except for the WOT pipe which could be bigger in the Raptor
I emailed UPR and got a response from Evan.
It will not, unfortunately. We are working on a can as we speak, but the ETA is unknown as of now.

I also emailed RX speedworks about that universal kit.
Tommy says the universal kit will work, and Tommy and the new instructions state that no drilling is required in the passenger side turbo inlet. The directions do list multiple ways to install their CSS, both with and without drilling new holes.

Anybody install the rx kit yet? :biggrin:
It doesn't seem like there is enough room to mount the cans where the directions say to mount them though? Maybe appearances are deceiving :shrug:

Last edited:

SilverBolt

Hired Gun
Reaction score