Turbo adapter

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mjc123

Reaction score
What is typical max boost? Mine now bumps up against the limit I.e. 20+. Not sure how accurate the gauge is though.

drdjin

Reaction score
Yep my butt dyno says a bit more power.

I had my Turbo Adapters installed on my 2017 Raptor today. Definitely a difference in the exhaust note under acceleration(louder). Noticable increase in performance. I think it is worth the investment.

Nice Guys, any info as to the installation process? I have toyed around a 1986 Grand National long ago, and very eager to do the same to this baby.

On their site, they listed the turbo adapter, installation kit, and tool, are all three necessary?

Anyone ran this with any PedalCommander or JMS Chips?

krock77

Reaction score
Nice Guys, any info as to the installation process? I have toyed around a 1986 Grand National long ago, and very eager to do the same to this baby.

On their site, they listed the turbo adapter, installation kit, and tool, are all three necessary?

Anyone ran this with any PedalCommander or JMS Chips?

The installation is far from simple, but you definitely need the installation kit and tools. I am currently running the SPD adapters with the pedal commander and couldn't be happier with the results.

nikhsub1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The installation is far from simple, but you definitely need the installation kit and tools. I am currently running the SPD adapters with the pedal commander and couldn't be happier with the results.

Any further details you can offer besides it's not simple? It's just removing the DP from each turbo no? Hard to get to?

drdjin

Reaction score

Thanks for the info, I will be getting mine soon.
If you have any photos of the installation process to share that would be nice.

NJSP117

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any further details you can offer besides it's not simple? It's just removing the DP from each turbo no? Hard to get to?

^^^ I'd like to know this too... ^^^

---------- Post added at 10:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:21 PM ----------

This may be over simplifying things, but if it's up on a lift, wouldn't you just drop the downpipes from the turbos and install the new adapters? I guess the studs have to be replaced because the new adapters are thicker than the old ones? I'm interested in installing these, but cannot find anything on the actual install process. Nothing on the website and no you tube videos out there.....
If you've done it, please add your input to the post...thanks in advance!

03'Darin

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I've been following every thread I can find on these adapters. If they give the power gains as implied and don't require a tune I'm all in because it would be a power adder that doesn't require a tune and should not affect warranty.

However none of the threads have shown actual before and after dyno numbers to confirm any power gains. So until I see proof of power gains I'm out.

Last edited:

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Darin: I love your posts 99% time, but this time you’re just a killjoy.
ants at picnic, brother.

:)

I can’t fault your reasoning though...

03'Darin

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Darin: I love your posts 99% time, but this time you’re just a killjoy.
ants at picnic, brother.

:)

I can’t fault your reasoning though...

Ah man.... Sorry don't need to sound negative and its just my thoughts so take it as you may.

I seriously was going to have a set of these here so when my truck arrived I do it before the turbo had many heat cycle on it. Figured the studs would come out much easier that way. But when people were posting that they had a set coming and were going to post before and after dyno info. Then the date came and went and they never posted results, even when people watching and waiting inquired...... I figured they didn't help.

I keep digging one line looking for valid proof if they make power but haven't found anything at all.