Tune plus downpipes, worth it??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
H

Homer Jay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yep

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

How do the Kooks fit? Just curious if the end up in the same spot as factory or if they hang down lower...

Above it was stated the Stainless Works hang down lower than factory and would be the lowest point when off-roading. Leaning towards Kooks and SPD now but interested how they fit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

biturbomg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hanging lower sounds like a major issue and bad design. I have run several DP on turbo cars and always helps spool and power. Will be interested if SW responds or fixes the design.

Jayrod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Been running SW catted DP for several thousand miles now and absolutely no issue what so ever . Just great performance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

zjolsen

Reaction score
Does anyone have before and after dyno results? Would love to do a tune and downpipes, but I want to see actual results from others that have already tested this.

Appreciate any assistance!

802Avalanche

Full Access Member
Reaction score
anybody got videos of the exhaust sound with catted and/or catless DP?

I just installed Whipple Stage 1 tune, CAI, & Full Race intercooler this week.

I have SPD adapters in hand, but was waiting on my Kooks 3" green catted DP to ship. Contemplating changing my Kooks order to catless.