Tune info

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Msb.19d

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I want a ford performance tune but let's say they don't release one. Who has the best tune out for the gen 2 raptor currently? What if any problems is it having? Does it work fine with stock exhaust and just a cai? How big of gains running 93 octane? Any codes showing up on engine? Thanks for any information you share

Mcnawsty

Banned
Reaction score
Agree. Would be interesting to see the differences between MPT tune and a true dyno tune.

combatninja

Full Access Member
Reaction score
He was referring to the distinction between an "off the shelf" tune like MPT will sell you and an individual tune made for an individual truck by a pro using a dyno and a laptop. Typically, one can realize both greater power gains and better drivability with a well executed dyno tune.

Apparently, you don't realize the difference. I'm gonna go ahead and say that makes you the idiot here.

Mcnawsty

Banned
Reaction score
Mpt tune is a dyno tune.. they develop all there tunes on there in house dyno... you sir are an idiot.

That is an incorrect statement. A dyno tune is when you have the vehicle up on the rollers, make pulls, and adjust the tune on the fly to maximize your specific vehicle. MPT is a canned mail order tune. However, if you are data logging and sending them information, I guess that is more of a 'custom tune'.

OP
OP
M

Msb.19d

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Guys ya should try to stop from attacking each other every chance u get on this forum. I think it's best if we just give info and talk about things in the truck rather than talk down to one another and name calling. Every thread I read I see this going on constantly and I can't understand why in the world do this to one another.

kdub405

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This was full of great info!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk