GEN 2 Toyo tires 37

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JetDriver480

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I read a lot of reviews on the SPD Adapters and it seems like more people didn't notice any gains vs. those who did notice gains (just like with Cold Air Intakes). Hopefully the Factory Tune will be the best for your upgrade.

Looks good... I would have done the SVC's but at the time RPG was the only thing not he market and I have been happy with them. Wish they had a 2.5" RPG back when I got my truck.

OP
OP
E
Reaction score
Same I’ve seen people say the notice some didn’t with intake not really looking for power just louder spool noises lol

Krillin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i added intercooler, 170 thermo and spd adpt.. i didnt really notice a diff.. butt dyno wise .. so i upped it to 93x tune now im just use to that power and it feels like 91x tune i guess u just get use to the power

im goin 37" as well are you gonna change out the gear to 4.88?

TXRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
4.56 would be the correct ratio for 37s, but I left mine at the factory 4:10s. I have been happy with the on-road and off-road results after a year of driving with my 37s.

Save your money unless you really want your MPGs to go down even further with larger gears.