Throttle hang!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
I think it's this Lucile [emoji23]ec50c43de25547933c500bdb6e3ba22f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ding ding ding - we have a winner. I made one of these for All Hallows Eve last year. It took a lot more barbed wire than I thought it would an that stuff is not as easy to wrap around a bat as it looks.

I did cave in a few pumpkin skulls for the trick or treaters too.
IMG_2632.JPG

OP
OP
boomtruck

boomtruck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Engine temp is not a factor. also it is in normal mode. it happens when you lift off the throttle just before a gear change(in the lower gears 2-3,3-4) kind of right about when it wants to skip a gear, from what I have noticed this past month. This truck was also a Ramp59 resident... and as far as the modes go, I have just been using tow/haul as "normal" . The button is right there , as its not as hard shifting in town traffic as sport, has a nice downshift, and it kills the start stop too.

OP
OP
boomtruck

boomtruck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the perils of drive by wire and factory tuning.

for sure, snowmobiles and atv's too. On that note, a few weeks ago I had an interesting talk with an automotive engineer from Sweden that had spotted my raptor while I was on vacation and stopped to ask questions etc. and he told me to enjoy it while i can because the new stuff (5 yrs from now) is going to take most of the driving away. But on the positive side, the electric power side of vehicles to come is mindblowing.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Maybe.

But for every Tesla in Ludicrous mode, there are LEGION of Prius in “no particular place to go” mode, cruising along in the left lane with cruise control set at 5 under the limit.

Because they’re so pathetically slow, and attract people to pilot them and they in turn are infected with the “slow”.

There needs to be some mind blowing, because right now the roads are clogged with mind numbing.

The Mav

FRF Addict
Reaction score
for sure, snowmobiles and atv's too. On that note, a few weeks ago I had an interesting talk with an automotive engineer from Sweden that had spotted my raptor while I was on vacation and stopped to ask questions etc. and he told me to enjoy it while i can because the new stuff (5 yrs from now) is going to take most of the driving away. But on the positive side, the electric power side of vehicles to come is mindblowing.

yeah, I aint buying new vehicles. I regret buying my 2008 focus to commute with. hate all the BS on it. Which is why I bought my 74 maverick to turn into my daily. Never buying newer vehicles again lol

OP
OP
boomtruck

boomtruck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah, I aint buying new vehicles. I regret buying my 2008 focus to commute with. hate all the BS on it. Which is why I bought my 74 maverick to turn into my daily. Never buying newer vehicles again lol

but that new smell is sooo addictive....