Texas Motorworx First Class Custom Shop

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dachuri

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've seen a few posts from guys looking for shops specializing in Raptors in North Texas. Thanks to FRF, I just had some work done at supporting vendor Texas Motorworx, and they're a first class shop. I sell heavy duty truck parts for a living (Class 6-8 vehicles) so I've seen more repair shops and custom upfit facilities than I can describe but let me tell you, these guys are legit. Just make one quick stop in their Dallas location off Luna and Royal and you'll see what I'm talking about.

Also, if you're on the fence about the SPD Adaptors, get them installed. You can definitely feel the improved acceleration and it makes the exhaust notes deeper and louder without changing the pitch at all (I'm currently running a stock downpipe and stock exhaust so can't speak to other setup results).

I have zero affiliation with this place other than the fact I've been looking for a shop I can trust since moving to DFW a few years back. Given Texas has the highest concentration of independently owned Raptors on the planet, thought I'd share and hopefully reduce someone else's search time (or downtime).

BurnOut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm glad to see this... Texas Motorworx (McKinney location) is who I'm planning to use for my Line-X install.

jdubub

#AllRaptorsMatter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sweet, glad to hear it. I've been meaning to stop by their original shop in Mckinney for a couple of years now, but was never over that way when they were open. However, their second shop in Farmers Branch is installing some leveling collars and SPD adapters for me first thing tomorrow morning. Can't wait.