SVC Intercooler

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tlh235

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Nicholas ,

Thanks for the kind words! Also stoked to hear the intercooler meets your expectations, a ton of R&D went into this intercooler and although it isn't the first to the market and a few month's past our initial expected release . The details and intercoolers speak for them selves as to why good things take time. We have Exclusive rights on this intercooler that we disigned with CBR. With that being said they will continue to produce the intercoolers exactly like the one you recieved and we have over 70 units being built now .This is an item we are looking to continually have on the shelf ready to go at any given time. Once they arrive ad we have all parts boxed ready to ship same day we will be doing a massive push. I am very confident in the positive results you will see from the LOGS.

Our next step will be to fine tune our GEN2 engine tune with and without this intercooler before bringing that to the market as well.

on a side note Bumper jig is being setup on the table by the guys as I type this!

-J

---------- Post added at 11:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:40 AM ----------

Each intercooler does come with an Adaptive CC bracket as well as everything needed for install ! we have a few minor things to do like finalize packaging and do install instructions but after reading a few posts by Nick i was more then confident he would know what to do and could call at anytime if he got hung up on anything during install process.

So does this mean you are only taking orders at this point? or do you have them ready to ship....just not with install instructions?

svc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
The initial batch of preorders have been fulsilled/shipped. We are taking orders but 2-3 weeks out while we wait for the main batch to be 100% complete

OP
OP
R

reaper1441

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If someone needs instal instructions I'll be able to help. Just got off work and about to instal this one.

Tlh235

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Since we don't tend to seek dealership install on stuff like this, what would be the next level mechanic you would trust with doing an install like this on a Ford Raptor....my dealership is not doing any aftermarket installs of anything that isn't FORD. Wouldn't even put my BAK Revolver bed cover on. Tried to get them to do it while i was signing the papers. Any name brands companies that would do a good job at something like this intercooler install. Just not comfortable with doing this myself.

Guy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My advice.... and it’s just advice....

Be careful what you modify and upgrade if you aren’t comfortable working on your truck and tackling mechanical issues and troubleshooting.

I have a lot of my “stuff” installed as well, but it’s mainly because I don’t have a lot of time and don’t mind spending the money.

That’s different than buying stuff because it’s a cool upgrade but having no idea how to install it or how it works.

Im not at all suggesting that’s you, but I’ve seen folks spend a lot of money on expensive cars, trucks, motorcycles.... and start getting aftermarket equipment that they didn’t install and then when stuff starting breaking, so did their will.

Since we don't tend to seek dealership install on stuff like this, what would be the next level mechanic you would trust with doing an install like this on a Ford Raptor....my dealership is not doing any aftermarket installs of anything that isn't FORD. Wouldn't even put my BAK Revolver bed cover on. Tried to get them to do it while i was signing the papers. Any name brands companies that would do a good job at something like this intercooler install. Just not comfortable with doing this myself.

OP
OP
R

reaper1441

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Install was pretty easy. But I'll cover some issues most people will run into.

SVC reuses the cold side plastic charge pipe from the intake and its a non standard diameter(as far as aftermarket couplers go). So the 83mm silicone reducer fits pretty damn tight on the 87mm factory charge pipe (thanks ford, the next size coupler made is 89). SVC also use all T bolts which IMO is risky if you don't know your customer. You can easily crush a pipe with T bolt clamps. I used stainless captive liner worm gear clamps on the plastic ones and replaced SVC's standard T bolts with some of a higher quality I had laying around. Some of the clamps provided were stainless clampco bridged (which are a good clamp) but some were not. Everything else was perfect.

I haven't played with their ACC mount yet since my bumper isn't here i left it in the stock location.

These guys went above and beyond trying to get this thing as high up in the truck as possible. I'm pretty excited to see the new bumper. Now i know why other intercoolers wont fit. They did EVERYTHING they could to maximize ground clearance. I also love that the EBOV is mounted to the endtank high up.

Last edited:

Tlh235

Full Access Member
Reaction score
if you cant install this you should be driving a prius.

just kidding. look for a shop that builds race vehicles. what state are you in?

Southwestern Ohio(Dayton). Any shops in this area anyone reccomends!

---------- Post added at 12:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:45 PM ----------

My advice.... and it’s just advice....

Be careful what you modify and upgrade if you aren’t comfortable working on your truck and tackling mechanical issues and troubleshooting.

I have a lot of my “stuff” installed as well, but it’s mainly because I don’t have a lot of time and don’t mind spending the money.

That’s different than buying stuff because it’s a cool upgrade but having no idea how to install it or how it works.

Im not at all suggesting that’s you, but I’ve seen folks spend a lot of money on expensive cars, trucks, motorcycles.... and start getting aftermarket equipment that they didn’t install and then when stuff starting breaking, so did their will.

The intercooler is about the last thing i want to do...and the real reason for that is that i have the MPT Tune and i heard it was something you should do. The only other thing i'm doing is cosmetic at this point(Line-x Skid plate). I just recieved the quick removal license plate adapter which actually will move the license plate from directly in front of the stock intercooler...so that will give me at least some direct flow from where the front plate is currently(blocking the OEM IC). Don't think i will be doing any type of bumper replacement. Maybe add some lights in the future just to fill in the holes in the OEM front bumper...but not in any rush. Was only looking into the intercooler as an option for better air flow with the tune i have. I would definitely want to get a mechanic to install...don't feel comfortable as i'm in no way a gearhead....and knowing that this is a $68K vehicle...it makes me a little more nervous.

Micha

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if this will fit with the M&R dual light bar bracket that goes in the front grill thanks. I would like to keep my light bars.