GEN 2 Stay away from JMS​ until they fix it

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bullishone

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Another person I know had the same problem I did after 3k miles. Truck just died, went into safety mode, removed JMS and all is well.

You'll all have the same issue I'm sure. JMS says it's only happened on a handful of trucks, I'm beginning to think it's bigger than that.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

AndysLog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
care to post pictures, videos, links?

you basically posted a shit thread with nothing to go research or shit on.
seriously who the **** approved all these people to make new threads?

kdub405

Full Access Member
Reaction score
care to post pictures, videos, links?

you basically posted a shit thread with nothing to go research or shit on.
seriously who the **** approved all these people to make new threads?

Nothing shit about it. Like he has time to take pictures or videos of his truck while it won't start!

I have had two of them and both have caused a slew of codes that left the truck not starting or running like shit and not drivable.

For me it was not the end of the world as I did the instal and within a few minutes had the item disconnected and back to stack setup. Simple clearing of the codes and all is good and has been.

If you want a video buy a truck and instal a BM and make the video yourself!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AndysLog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Nothing shit about it. Like he has time to take pictures or videos of his truck while it won't start!

I have had two of them and both have caused a slew of codes that left the truck not starting or running like shit and not drivable.

For me it was not the end of the world as I did the instal and within a few minutes had the item disconnected and back to stack setup. Simple clearing of the codes and all is good and has been.

If you want a video buy a truck and instal a BM and make the video yourself!

my point.... is if you are going to take the time to clog up threads, take the time to be useful...

i did buy a truck, and fortunately for me. it still runs.

kdub405

Full Access Member
Reaction score
my point.... is if you are going to take the time to clog up threads, take the time to be useful...

i did buy a truck, and fortunately for me. it still runs.

It running is a good thing and I would take the suggestion and not buy a BM. I'm sure those that are on the fence to buy a BM will find the post useful. Sure, he could have included more details but I think the point was made.

oxfordraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It running is a good thing and I would take the suggestion and not buy a BM. I'm sure those that are on the fence to buy a BM will find the post useful. Sure, he could have included more details but I think the point was made.

Not really I'm with @AndysLog here this thread is worthless. Come on here say 2 people have had problems, make an assumption they are all bad and provide no product info, pics, vids, fixes.

:specialed:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arizona Free