Spy Clip Exhaust Note

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MatMan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The hills have eyes! At 0630 AM!

Nice catch, that last clip illustrates how quick these Eco motors accelerate (and shred tires).

Edit: glad I bought a v8

Last edited:

visual07

Reaction score
Check out the 3.5 liter in the GT

I'm in the process of buying the 2017 raptor. Mega expensive. 74000.00 including tax. Anyway I have a little concern about the exhaust note. But the exhaust note on the 3.5 liter in the GT sounds pretty darn good. This sound is what I want. Check this out https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNUr5_EQuFE At 20 seconds the rev sounds like a serious v8!!!

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Close your eyes and replay a few of these videos.....

(I know, I know)

Not being a hater but it's just difficult to associate one of the most badass offroad trucks in production with this particular exhaust note. Does anyone understand what it is I'm trying to say without saying it like a true hater? I hope so.....

Truckzor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm in the process of buying the 2017 raptor. Mega expensive. 74000.00 including tax. Anyway I have a little concern about the exhaust note. But the exhaust note on the 3.5 liter in the GT sounds pretty darn good. This sound is what I want. Check this out https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNUr5_EQuFE At 20 seconds the rev sounds like a serious v8!!!

The revs weren't high enough to hear what it really sounds like. Just go on youtube and search for ecoboost F150 videos. The new engine has the same layout and firing order so that's still what they sound like.

There's also an on track video of the GT in testing and now plenty of Le Mans videos on there so you can hear what that car really sounds like, too. At least in race trim.