SPD Performance Exh Adapters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Z7What

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I didn't see that the gains posted were from an Evo. I agree about the price, if it produces that kind of power I'll be all over it. But I'll wait until I see what gains if any it produces on the Raptor motor before I venture there. Just my opinion of course.

Come on now huh. Why would i post of info about a EVO, on a Raptor forum, in a thread talking about a part made for the Raptor? It was a fat finger mistake. The C and V are next to each other on the keyboard, im on my phone so the buttons are even smaller. Eco meaning ECOBoost.

Will edit my post.

Wayne

Last edited:

03'Darin

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Come on now huh. Why would i post of info about a EVO, on a Raptor forum, in a thread talking about a part made for the Raptor? It was a fat finger mistake. The C and V are next to each other on the keyboard, im on my phone so the buttons are even smaller. Eco meaning ECOBoost.

Will edit my post.

Wayne

lol. Well that's funny. I wasn't being smart and didn't even think of a typing mistake coming out as evo. Just figured they also made the part for them and it was posted as an example.

If this was a simple unbolt and install item I'd just do it when my truck comes in. From what I've read the sooner you do this on a new truck the easier the install is. But with that said it's still a pretty time consuming install and not knowing if it really does give any gains I'll just wait it out until I see some dyno numbers on the Raptor motor.

Z7What

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a friend that has already ordered the Adapters and he should be getting his Raptor in next week. Chances are i will be doing the install so ill be sure to make notes and report back how it goes.

Wayne

03'Darin

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have a friend that has already ordered the Adapters and he should be getting his Raptor in next week. Chances are i will be doing the install so ill be sure to make notes and report back how it goes.

Wayne

Great! Please keep us posted.

Any plans of a before and after dyno?