SPD adapter

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ericgulf

Reaction score
Had SPD adapter installed today. Wasn't sure if I should with all the mixed reviews and skeptics. But truck was nearing 3000 miles so I took the plung. SPD was great with fast shipping and included everything needed. Shop did job in 2 hrs thanks to YouTube video posted on this forum. And right away noticed difference. Truck pulls harder and smoother. For anyone not sure my ass dyno from driving truck daily to when I left shop says this is a great upgrade and I recommend to anyone on the fence. Thanks SPD!!

Elite_KG

Reaction score
(Repost feom another SPD thread)

I installed mine today. SPD now inlcudes the Titan stud extractor with the install kit. All went smoothly. It is just hard working around the down pipes. Took me about 6 hours start to finish. Used a torch to heat the turbos. Had to loosen the exhaust clamps all the way back to the muffler to pull the downpipes back and somewhat out of the way.

Butt dyno says there is either a slight diffence in spool up or nothing at all. I dont regret doing it. Maybe I will see more from Ford Performance or Roush tune with the adaptors installed. Hopefully a tune will be out soon.