Some new exhaust options coming from MBRP

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
J

Jesse@MBRP

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Sorry for the slow reply here folks. I've been traveling non-stop the last couple weeks.

Sounds clips are coming soon. Just have to button some other Mustang videos up before we get to them.

As for power gains on the Street Series - 9.3rwhp and 16.4tq was what the Race made on my 18. 800' altitude. The dyno will be available in a couple weeks and I'll toss over those numbers when I can. I honestly don't anticipate much difference.

Dump option - looking at that.

The Street Series is the same logic as a Sleeper kit for the single side Regular F150.

Guy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
9 ponies from the catback? If I can get 9 sleeper ponies sign me up.

Sorry for the slow reply here folks. I've been traveling non-stop the last couple weeks.

Sounds clips are coming soon. Just have to button some other Mustang videos up before we get to them.

As for power gains on the Street Series - 9.3rwhp and 16.4tq was what the Race made on my 18. 800' altitude. The dyno will be available in a couple weeks and I'll toss over those numbers when I can. I honestly don't anticipate much difference.

The Street Series is the same logic as a Sleeper kit for the single side Regular F150.

joey185

Reaction score
I would be in for a dump option or side exit before the rear wheel. Injen was at SEMA with one but has been delayed a couple times now. The AFE one looks cheap and sounds bad.

FmaxTurboSi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd be interested in video's of a stealth/sleeper/street system or whatever it's called on an actual raptor with dual rear exit.

OP
OP
J

Jesse@MBRP

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Sorry for the real lack of updates here. We are at the height of our heavy travel schedule and I have let too many posts go by without updates.

I was at CJ Pony Parts last week installing our new Street Series Catback and Resonator back kits for their videos. I believe they will be up any time now. The Resonator back kit went over VERY well given its sound and price point.

TridentTrucks

Reaction score
I put on the ATAK kit, liked it for about a day, then it drove me nuts. Just installed the Borla resonator (removing the Borla X pipe) and SPD adapters and it sounds perfect. No drone. No raspyness. Super happy with it now, but still a little sore about buying the entire ATAK system, then not using half of it and having to buy another part to fill its place. They should offer that as a hold system. Needless to say, I have a Borla X-Pipe if anyone wants it!

WillieFlo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hows about just offer a muffler replacement?

Yes, I would go for that as well! I haven’t seen/heard any system so far I would pay over $500 for. They all sound like ricer systems so far.
I understand it’s a TT V6, but give me a deeper tone and a little more volume and i’m good. Replacing (read somewhere it was OEM 2.75”) with 3” pipe does not increase flow enough to make it worth replacing the whole darn system behind the muffler.

Last edited: