RPG vs Bajamod collars

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PARKER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I originally bought a set of RPG collars for my front shocks. I got them because I wanted the front end of my truck to sit a little higher. This was for aesthetic reasons as well as functional. I put aftermarket wheels on it with zero offset with the stock tires. So they would rub all the time when I was turning. Well they advertise them as lifting the front end 1.5 inches. Which they didn't. Just a hair over an inch from what I measured. Plus the rubbing was still there. The nose was still down as well. This may be good for your S.O. but I don't want it on my truck. So I decided to swap them out for the Bajamod. The truck sits right now, and there's no rub.... nuff said. The install is about the same for both brands. One just goes on the bottom of the shock perch, and the other goes on the top.

disclaimer... I paid a shop to swap them out only because I put the first ones on myself and I didn't want to mess with it again. Plus I don't have all the tools. So install was a breeze! lol

All in all I'm much happier with the Bajamod ones.

---------- Post added at 08:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:57 PM ----------

Wrong section... feel free to delete. I'll make a new thread. Thanks

Last edited:

kdub405

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Shouldn't this be in the suspension section?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CatchMeOffroad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I originally bought a set of RPG collars for my front shocks. I got them because I wanted the front end of my truck to sit a little higher. This was for aesthetic reasons as well as functional. I put aftermarket wheels on it with zero offset with the stock tires. So they would rub all the time when I was turning. Well they advertise them as lifting the front end 1.5 inches. Which they didn't. Just a hair over an inch from what I measured. Plus the rubbing was still there. The nose was still down as well. This may be good for your S.O. but I don't want it on my truck. So I decided to swap them out for the Bajamod. The truck sits right now, and there's no rub.... nuff said. The install is about the same for both brands. One just goes on the bottom of the shock perch, and the other goes on the top.

disclaimer... I paid a shop to swap them out only because I put the first ones on myself and I didn't want to mess with it again. Plus I don't have all the tools. So install was a breeze! lol

All in all I'm much happier with the Bajamod ones.

---------- Post added at 08:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:57 PM ----------

Wrong section... feel free to delete. I'll make a new thread. Thanks

Thanks for the info. What's the price difference between the two?