Roush Pac 111hp

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Linehand

Reaction score
2015-2017 F-150 2.7L and 3.5L EcoBoost Performance Pac Level 2

Anyone know how Roush tunes are compared to the other brands 1500 for 111whp doesn't sound too bad to me...

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 08:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:08 PM ----------

2015-2017 F-150 2.7L and 3.5L EcoBoost Performance Pac Level 2

Anyone know how Roush tunes are compared to the other brands 1500 for 111whp doesn't sound too bad to me...

Also warranty with a tune sounds real good to me

bradyh20

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think those numbers are for the non-raptor 3.5? Do we know what gains you get on the raptor?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

OP
OP
Linehand

Linehand

Reaction score
I think those numbers are for the non-raptor 3.5? Do we know what gains you get on the raptor?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I wrote them asking that exact question lol

theOracle13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Those numbers seem off...

On stage 1 for standard 3.5 ecoboost you get 101 hp and 133 tq $765
On stage 2 for standard 3.5 ecoboost you get 111 hp and 126 tq $1550

so double the price and get 10 hp and less torque...

oneleg

Reaction score
I just got confirmation from Roush, the stage 2 pack is not available for our Raptor. Kind of a bummer. Spend $765 for 34RWHP, and 52RWTQ. Not terrible numbers by any means, but it would be nice to see similar power gains to those of the standard 3.5 ecoboost.

Guy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Why bother when MPT can produce 90 RWHP FOR you and 150lb*ft of torque on just a tune???

It’s like people who have to buy something because it is brand X Y Z because it’s a big name even though it is inferior to what the local guy is selling.

Better yet... go get that Whipple setup for 2 grand that makes less power too.

To each their own I guess.

I just got confirmation from Roush, the stage 2 pack is not available for our Raptor. Kind of a bummer. Spend $765 for 34RWHP, and 52RWTQ. Not terrible numbers by any means, but it would be nice to see similar power gains to those of the standard 3.5 ecoboost.

oneleg

Reaction score
Why bother when MPT can produce 90 RWHP FOR you and 150lb*ft of torque on just a tune???

It’s like people who have to buy something because it is brand X Y Z because it’s a big name even though it is inferior to what the local guy is selling.

I couldn't agree more Guy. I could give 2 ***** less about brand X and such. I've ran plenty of "off-brand" parts and had great luck. I was just trying to give the guys who were questioning the Roush pack some insight.

OP
OP
Linehand

Linehand

Reaction score

Not about the brand as much as it is having a warranty with a tune on a brand new truck, but after talking to Roush they don't even have any plans for a stage 2 and 34whp is all they are able to get out of the raptor they claim ford got the rest out of it already

Guy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Except.

We know that’s not true.

Not about the brand as much as it is having a warranty with a tune on a brand new truck, but after talking to Roush they don't even have any plans for a stage 2 and 34whp is all they are able to get out of the raptor they claim ford got the rest out of it already