Roush Intake hot off the press

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kdub405

Full Access Member
Reaction score
NICE!!!!!!!!!1 AFE has pushed their ship date out a 4th time on my intake :/

Those ********* told me the 31st. But if you look on their website I think it's the the 19th.

Raised hell all to no avail. They are sending me a t-shirt. **** my luck!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
solarwinds

solarwinds

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Any added turbo noise?

not that i can tell. havent really ripped it yet... based on roush instructions it had a big "important" dont remove those air noise muffler plastic things in both hoses so i left them. on youtube cj-off-road said take those things out. so since i'm a 40 year old ****** i dont know what to do. :ROFLJest: i will leave them on like a condem for now and see how it feels... then rip that condem off if it dont feel good no more.

Spencer4336

Full Access Member
Reaction score
not that i can tell. havent really ripped it yet... based on roush instructions it had a big "important" dont remove those air noise muffler plastic things in both hoses so i left them. on youtube cj-off-road said take those things out. so since i'm a 40 year old ****** i dont know what to do. :ROFLJest: i will leave them on like a condem for now and see how it feels... then rip that condem off if it dont feel good no more.

Haha roger that

OP
OP
solarwinds

solarwinds

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can't tell if drunk or trying to be funny
really. there are these little plastic air noise fan looking things in the hoses and roush instructions on their site says keep those in. so i left them in. they call them silencer rings.
pic

Attachments

• IMG_0042.JPG
    IMG_0042.JPG
    62.6 KB · Views: 116
Last edited:

kdub405

Full Access Member
Reaction score
really. there are these little plastic air noise fan looking things in the hoses and roush instructions on their site says keep those in. so i left them in. they call them silencer rings.

pic

So the are like a ****** ******...[emoji1362]

gentz002

Banned
Reaction score
pic

i think he meant trying to be funny about it adding 60hp and 40tq...

OP
OP
solarwinds

solarwinds

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i think he meant trying to be funny about it adding 60hp and 40tq...
ya. it was trying to be funny if u see the rest about starbucks.... i'm new here to this forum and trying to bring peace in the middle east... everybody should just be happy we have such great trucks and can do what we want. gen1, gen2, gen3 and so on lets just all get along, have fun and make the best of what we can. just saying.

JetDriver480

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So are guy guys with Cold Air Intakes noticing any gains with the Ecoboost? I am on the fence...