Roush EcoBoost Performance Pac Level 1

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Spartan1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone Try this?

Crickets.....I really wanted to try this tune but when the numbers came out they were so underwhelming I decided to go with MPT eventually. I bought their intake because it was one of the first ones to come out and is part of the performance pack. The 1 reason that you might try them is because they offer a 3 year warranty that you can buy for an extra $500 bones. It sound like the whipple pack is better if you want a cai and ic

Sasha4

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I can state this. Thats some BS if the standard 3.5 EB is getting that much more out of this tune than our supposedly "HO" version

2017 F-150 3.5L EcoBoost: Peak increase of 101 RWHP and 133 lb-ft RWTQ

2017 Raptor 3.5L EcoBoost: Peak increase of 34 RWHP and 52 lb-ft RWTQ

OPT PRIME

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can state this. Thats some BS if the standard 3.5 EB is getting that much more out of this tune than our supposedly "HO" version

2017 F-150 3.5L EcoBoost: Peak increase of 101 RWHP and 133 lb-ft RWTQ

2017 Raptor 3.5L EcoBoost: Peak increase of 34 RWHP and 52 lb-ft RWTQ

Aren’t they the same engines minus a slightly different piston in each? I thought the Raptor was tuned up for marketing and the base F150 tunes for reliability and to keep it ahead of the pack. In a nutshell, the regular F150 just has that much more room left over in the tuning department.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sasha4

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Aren’t they the same engines minus a slightly different piston in each? I thought the Raptor was tuned up for marketing and the base F150 tunes for reliability and to keep it ahead of the pack. In a nutshell, the regular F150 just has that much more room left over in the tuning department.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree. Stroke and compression differences could be the ability to have higher output. The standard fare EB has 470 ft/lbs so adding the numbers straight to listed crank numbers posted by Ford, has the engine posting a marginal loss in power to the Raptor in Hp but a larger gain in torque. Maybe its the gear ratios/ tire size? Dont know enough to comment but its pretty odd.

OP
OP
C

cao0215

Full Access Member
Reaction score
been talking about this in ROUSH, and it's one time Flash, u can not flash back to stock. And Further modification on your truck, they can not adjust the tune