GEN 2 Recommend Your SPD Turbo Adapter Installer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CSJr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After a few weeks of frustratingly trying to find an installer, I figure we can save other members the hassle.

Jacob @SPD, and I happened upon the same shop during my search. But, they quoted me $350 to start and could go more! Wasnt that desperate. A couple other members had great tips on DIY, but I wanted to save myself a few curse words and didn't go that route.

In the end, I found a shop that installed for $200 while using the heat technique. So if anyone is looking, Greer Automotive Service in the North Atlanta area does the job.

If any one else could post their installer and price, that could help other members out across the country. Heck, if you did it yourself and want to provide that service then your input is also beneficial!

Last edited:

TMW!

Full Access Member
Reaction score
f912fb91a8cfbd5b27aa08fdfe4bbd8c.jpg

Houston TX

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tiagosalvador

Reaction score
f912fb91a8cfbd5b27aa08fdfe4bbd8c.jpg

Houston TX

what shop did you go to? my raptor is coming in about 4 weeks and i want to make a bunch of those popular mods on it.... looking for a reasonable shop in houston to do so.

thanks!!

TMW!

Full Access Member
Reaction score
what shop did you go to? my raptor is coming in about 4 weeks and i want to make a bunch of those popular mods on it.... looking for a reasonable shop in houston to do so.

thanks!!

Miller Off-road Design

They are the “go to people” if you own a Raptor