Raptor Assault Turbo Adapter

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

xrocket21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You can't make a blanket statement like that without backing it up with proof.

Show me engineering literature to validate that statement and I'll believe it. Alternatively, show me other reputable sources.

It's not that I don't want to believe you or think you're being untruthful, but without the evidence I'll remain skeptical of any claims.

I'd love for this to be 100 percent proven to work.
I'll buy them!

You sound somewhat experienced with N/A motors, please educate yourself on how turbos work, its not my job to teach you.

xxaarraa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Also 5star is a well known tuner and they offer the SPD. I'm getting some next week I will do a before and after.

Please do. Another several page thread with a lot of jibber jabber and people throwing science bombs at each other, but not a single ******** dyno. We need more dyno, less talk.

jakeO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Please do. Another several page thread with a lot of jibber jabber and people throwing science bombs at each other, but not a single ******** dyno. We need more dyno, less talk.

I love these new guys with all the answers. If you do not like what is being talked about here well...
WOW 261 post in 4 months and doesn't even have a truck yet.

I hope you have not ever thought of a cat-back or hi-flow cats. Please research flow. If there is any restriction up stream that is the point of max flow period.

Also you just ordered a PC how much HP & Tq did that net you? Do you like how it makes the truck feel. O wait...

Last edited:

Bullishone

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Why do we need another dyno when SPD already did one? Do you need proof from someone you don't know from the internet?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

xxaarraa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Why do we need another dyno when SPD already did one? Do you need proof from someone you don't know from the internet?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

If the SPD dyno is reliable, doesn't it show a major loss of Torque midway in the rev range? And you are still advocating this mod?!

Guy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've never seen the dyno from SPD. Can someone post it?

Guy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thank you for posting that.

I'll be honest the dyno run does exactly what I'd expect. You gain top end at the expense of tremendous loss of low end.

On an off-road pickup truck Im not interested in shifting the horsepower curve that far to the right.
It's going to make the power feel more light switch and so it'll feel faster for sure. In some respects it is, but it many respects its less practical.

For those who love it... great and best wishes.

I'll pass and withdraw from this thread.