Possible upgrades tomorrow

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MGD

Banned
Reaction score
Should definitely be better than what mpt is putting out right now.

OP
OP
M

Msb.19d

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would not say that, they are both good tuners, but I just ran shit out of my truck now in performance 93 and I can say without a doubt it feels better shifting now with tune than it did stock. They have dyno charts on website showing the adjustments they made, torque doesn’t drop off like it did with old tune. Also you can get tune with stock tranny settings or with their new parameters like I got.

---------- Post added at 02:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:48 AM ----------

I will leave back out to work tomorrow so it will be few days before I can get more miles on it but when I do if things change at all I will give the most accurate updates I can on the 5 star tune. I was alittle nervous due to several saying it shifts hard but it does appear they cleaned it up. So fiat no problems like that at all. I pretty much did every performance mod I wanted to do today on the truck. Next will be outside stuff, daddy gotta go make a pay check or 2 first tho :) haha