Pedal Commander and Wrench/Christmas Tree of Lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kandewinn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For those of you with the P/C that have experienced the wrench light with accompanying myriad of failure warnings...I reinstalled my MPT tunes a couple of days ago. After loading the tune, with the truck running, I realized that my P/C was still plugged in. I hopped out of the truck, still running, and unplugged the P/C from the accelerator. This immediately set off all the aforementioned warning lights. Than being said. If you have played with that connection point on your accelerator, and you've experienced all the warnings, you probably have a loose connection. Unplug it, re-seat it firmly, and all codes should clear. I simply shut my truck off, plugged in stock accelerator wiring, re-seating it firmly to ensure good connection, fired truck up and all warnings cleared out. Hope this helps those of you that have experienced this, and crapped your pants, understand what may have happened, and why you received the warnings.

Last edited:

kpg81

Full Access Member
Reaction score
jsG5zf

Attachments

• mmmmm.jpg
    mmmmm.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:

Toadster

FRF Addict