Pedal Commander - WOW

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tmd11111

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You must not know how this works. It is well documented here (and other places) how this improves 1/4 mile and 0-60 times.

I know exactly how it works. Any documentation showing improved 0-60 or 1/4 mi times are purely marketing tools. If you actually believe it then their marketing team was successful

MGD

Banned
Reaction score
I know exactly how it works. Any documentation showing improved 0-60 or 1/4 mi times are purely marketing tools. If you actually believe it then their marketing team was successful

Like I said, there are posts showing empirical data with a marked improvement. If you have any interest in buying, or have an axe to grind, those will be the proof you are seeking.
@smurfslayer has some 0-60 times I believe.

Last edited:
OP
OP
mmacfn

mmacfn

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If pedal response time is faster then by definition doesnt it have to improver 0-60?

tmd11111

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If pedal response time is faster then by definition doesnt it have to improver 0-60?

Driver response time and vehicle performance are two different things. It’s not going to make the truck or any other vehicle faster. Learn to drive

MGD

Banned
Reaction score
Driver response time and vehicle performance are two different things. It’s not going to make the truck or any other vehicle faster. Learn to drive

You are not understanding. The factory drive by wire limits the amount of pedal you have. The PC greatly increases that pedal travel so that you can tap all the power of the engine. The factory settings really limit it.

Smokeshow60

SgtMajor of the MemeCorps
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You are not understanding. The factory drive by wire limits the amount of pedal you have. The PC greatly increases that pedal travel so that you can tap all the power of the engine. The factory settings really limit it.

Lol.... wrong. But I'm sure your use to that.

MGD

Banned
Reaction score
Smoke - what do you think it is? How do you explain the better 0-60 times? Go ask @smurfslayer. Those who have the PC report the better 0-60 times. I am not sure what you folks are missing... this is very straightforward.

tmd11111

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Are you for real? Buying your own ********. The PC don’t increase pedal travel in any way shape or form. It controls the speed that the throttle body opens. Fully open is fully open. It only opens it faster. Nothing more, nothing less.

Smokeshow60

SgtMajor of the MemeCorps
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Smoke - what do you think it is? How do you explain the better 0-60 times? Go ask @smurfslayer. Those who have the PC report the better 0-60 times. I am not sure what you folks are missing... this is very straightforward.

There are no limitations removed by a pc. No increase in "pedal travel" as you stated (whatever that is) . No additional power, no additional torque. Pc only modifies the pedal sensor input to throttle duty cycle ratio. Period. Any difference in actual performance i.e. 0-60 times etc. are the results of different driving inputs or external conditions including adaptive strategy programming and heatsoak. WOT is WOT in both applications.