Pedal Commander - WOW

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
mmacfn

mmacfn

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes i realize that, just didnt bother to write it all out.

The guy who helped me do the 0-60 i posted had me hold the break then let it go at a pre determined RPM. He races on the side and explained it all but i had no knowledge of it before as im a jeep guy. I know how to build not race.

In anycase, as he explained to me, the end result is the same. PC increased off the line time by removing built in delay which is what lowered my 0-60 time.

But the sarcasm is appreciated.:rolleyes:

*sigh* you have definitively proven that it is actually about learning to drive. Which I'm becoming confident that your skills and or education on the subject are clearly lacking. That being said I'll try to help you where I can. Almost everyone knows that you don't "launch" a vehicle by "pushing the skinny pedal " off the line. I'm confident you will respond with a highly educated and snarky response, but before you do you might want to do some research on launching automobiles off the line. Start with keywords like brakeboost. And "on the converter " . But if you don't have time for that I'll summarise it for you. You don't "launch" by hitting the gas. You "launch " by releasing a brake.

Smokeshow60

SgtMajor of the MemeCorps
Supporting Member
Reaction score

The guy who helped me do the 0-60 i posted had me hold the break then let it go at a pre determined RPM. He races on the side and explained it all but i had no knowledge of it before as im a jeep guy. I know how to build not race.

In anycase, as he explained to me, the end result is the same. PC increased off the line time by removing built in delay which is what lowered my 0-60 time.

Your digging a hole. I told you to look up "on the converter ".... again I'll summarise. When you launch your gas pedal is already on the floor... sooo. No lag

Gilligan

Reaction score

Brake***

OP
OP
mmacfn

mmacfn

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey

Well he did not want me to do that. He wanted a specific RPM.

However, since i dont know anything about that stuff i called him about this thread. His response was this:

"Generally it should not make a difference if its all the way to the floor or not when comparing times after a tune or change like the PC, both times will be slower. If you want we can try it this weekend full throttle brake in but it wont change the outcome. The PC will decrease 0-60".

Ive no idea if that is correct or not.

Your digging a hole. I told you to look up "on the converter ".... again I'll summarise. When you launch your gas pedal is already on the floor... sooo. No lag