Pedal Commander vs JMS BoostMAX thoughts?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

marsh1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can't speak to the BostMax but I was all ready for multiple performance upgrades until I got the Pedal Commander. Now I am very happy with the power and responsiveness.

kdub405

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had to return the boostmax and pedal max to Jms. My truck threw a bunch of codes and went into a safe mode. Jms was great and took them back with a full refund and I just cleared the codes and my truck is fine. Then I got the pedal commander. That thing is great. Wow. I wonder if I can run the scorcher and the pedal max together.

So you returned a pedal max and returned it and now want to run one with a Scorcher????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 07:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:17 AM ----------

Myself and a few others had some issues with the boostmax when it came out. Not sure if they worked the bugs out. I know of a few others that had zero issues, so who knows.

That said, I have had no issues with the AFE Scorcher. Great product and easy install'