Pedal Commander - Post your 0-60 stock vs Pedal Commander

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Justin tried to make a funny again. epic fail.

---------- Post added at 04:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:50 PM ----------

Look at all the independent reviews on multiple forums. No apparent issues, no damage and mostly happy people.

If people like how it changes the response then who cares?

People who don't want it shouldnt buy it.

This attacking others for doing it is childish.

Attacking? Sensationalize much? I didn't even quote/address/mention/throw shit at you.

PC won't even tell you how they test a product you're hooking up to YOUR THROTTLE SYSTEM. That's a wee bit unsettling isn't it? No worries I'm sure it's not affected by EMI or anything else. It's probably shielded properly and has been tested to make sure it's up to the highest standards right?

mmacfn

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sorry Aaron, i was not referring directly to you.

I meant in general.

Attacking? Sensationalize much? I didn't even quote/address/mention/throw shit at you.

PC won't even tell you how they test a product you're hooking up to YOUR THROTTLE SYSTEM. That's a wee bit unsettling isn't it? No worries I'm sure it's not affected by EMI or anything else. It's probably shielded properly and has been tested to make sure it's up to the highest standards right?