Pedal Commander - Post your 0-60 stock vs Pedal Commander

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mmacfn

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Today I tested the PC on and off.

Same road, i held break till predetermined RPM then gas pedal and released with PC off and sport +4, i was only person in vehicle nothing in bed. Sport + 4 on PC and sport mode in both.

Initial 0-60 was 6.2 sec.
PC post 0-60 was 5.4 sec

Did it two more times with similar results.

Run 2:

Initial 0-60 was 6.3 sec.
PC post 0-60 was 5.6 sec

Run 3:

Initial 0-60 was 6.1 sec.
PC post 0-60 was 5.3 sec

I am gonna try and do it again and somehow video it. Solo in the truck trying to watch for the po-po limited me.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 12951

I am hoping that the reason most are not posting actual results is because, who cares.

I’ve had my PC for a little over a year and don’t want to drive without it. I could care less about 0-60 times or what is does in the 1/4 mile. I do not street race my off-road truck so I do not care. I know that it makes my daily driving more enjoyable and that is what matters to me. My MPG proves it because now I consistently stay under 10 mpg over the last 2200 gallons of gas because I am always having fun, everyday I drive it. So who cares what others think or my concern to time a run. I know that it really helps during off-road, and that is important to me. Could care less about anything else on the street.

The trip odometer resets every 10k miles so this is the average in the last 21,851 miles and 2193 gallons, whoot whoot!

b96ace86bb79bbab7d7654f9a551ef1f.jpg

mmacfn

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I agree.

PC on is a more fun ride than off. I enjoy it more. That is all that matters. I dont care about 0-60 but it was brought up and i thought it made sense to see if there was a difference at all. There was.

I am hoping that the reason most are not posting actual results is because, who cares.

I’ve had my PC for a little over a year and don’t want to drive without it. I could care less about 0-60 times or what is does in the 1/4 mile. I do not street race my off-road truck so I do not care. I know that it makes my daily driving more enjoyable and that is what matters to me. My MPG proves it because now I consistently stay under 10 mpg over the last 2200 gallons of gas because I am always having fun, everyday I drive it. So who cares what others think or my concern to time a run. I know that it really helps during off-road, and that is important to me. Could care less about anything else on the street.

The trip odometer resets every 10k miles so this is the average in the last 21,851 miles and 2193 gallons, whoot whoot!

b96ace86bb79bbab7d7654f9a551ef1f.jpg

dude1782

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Totally changed my life
Before pedal commander
nerd-buff.jpg
1d8d7cc1caf7f5--good-looking-guys-cosplay-costumes.jpg
image-40.jpg

After pedal commander
maxresdefault.jpg
two-girls-one-guy.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Guy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
One of us are doing something wrong...

Because I can spin the whole back end out, usually when I’m not trying!

I cant make this thing spin from a start.

Ive tried Sport mode and TC off but barely a squeak. And i have the chipwrke on there. Who knows!

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Nothing like a company that can't/won't tell you how they test their products and only posts certifications in foreign languages. That's the kind of thing to hook up to your throttle system...

mmacfn

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Justin tried to make a funny again. epic fail.

---------- Post added at 04:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:50 PM ----------

Look at all the independent reviews on multiple forums. No apparent issues, no damage and mostly happy people.

If people like how it changes the response then who cares?

People who don't want it shouldnt buy it.

This attacking others for doing it is childish.

Nothing like a company that can't/won't tell you how they test their products and only posts certifications in foreign languages. That's the kind of thing to hook up to your throttle system...