pedal commander install

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dfeheley

Reaction score
Hi - I was hoping for some help: I tried to install the pedal commander on my 2017 Gen 2 Raptor today but I didn't get very far. I was unable to remove the existing harness plug on he top of the gas pedal stack. I lifted up the red slider clip on the left side of the plug. On the right side there was a black clip which I lifted back so it could slide over the detent. The harness plug will not budge - it acts as though it is still locked. I did watch the You Tube video and thought I followed what was done. What am I doing wrong here.?? Others posting about their pedal commander install didn't seem to have any problems...

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Hi - I was hoping for some help: I tried to install the pedal commander on my 2017 Gen 2 Raptor today but I didn't get very far. I was unable to remove the existing harness plug on he top of the gas pedal stack. I lifted up the red slider clip on the left side of the plug. On the right side there was a black clip which I lifted back so it could slide over the detent. The harness plug will not budge - it acts as though it is still locked. I did watch the You Tube video and thought I followed what was done. What am I doing wrong here.?? Others posting about their pedal commander install didn't seem to have any problems...

Because nobody wants to publicly admit their defeat at the hands of an inanimate plastic part that cost less than $3.00. This is a simple, yet exceedingly confounding connector.

Someone posted - i think in one of the existing pedal commander threads - a picture illustrating the trick.