Pedal Commander! Awesomeness!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WhatExit?

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah, **** safety, **** testing something you hook to your throttle, and **** legitimate questions.

Nobody is saying don't buy one, we wanted to know how they were tested. That's legitimate. People are asking similar questions about Chipwerke too, although it's a different animal.

I got the facts and I made a decision to sell my PC because my fiancee drives my truck a lot and even though I could probably handle a potential surge situation like @Gilligan had, I don't think she could, and I don't want to have that potential there. Gill sold his because he has his kid in the car a lot and felt the same way.

Those are educated decisions based on the discussion we had here. That's what the forum is for. It's cool though, I'll go back to posting memes and shit.

Thanks Aaron for posting that. The thread on the PC is about a mile long and I never saw anything about a surge.

If you know where it is perhaps you can re-post it (quote it) and any other posts on ACTUAL issues?

cain072567

Full Access Member
Reaction score
me too, who has the most miles on a gen 2 and no problems
Wondering how long these things will last if take care off. My dealer said that fors didnt give extended warrenties on the raptors anymore. Surely thats not true

Gsteve

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm gonna go out on a limb and say your dealer is either lying or completely misinformed.

GASP!!!!! a saleman that lies !!! Why are they all such ********. Took my gfs denali in to look at trading it in. Its a 15. Guy tells me... all happy and proud like , we can allow you 31,000 on it ! I smile and walk away... he says , they are selling online for 35,000. I say , no they aren't and keep walking. I go home and dbl check. In 4 provinces there is 1 listed at 49,900. The rest are mid 50s. The next day we went to a different ford dealer , paid cash for a new car for the kid and i started pricing out superdutys there. *******

NCRappy

Reaction score
Installed my PC today and I’m Impressed to say the least, brings the driving experience to a new level. My buddy drove my truck afterwards (set at Sport +2) and said “Holy hell, this is a V6!?!” Makes me smile every time I drive, much more so than stock which I didn’t think was possible.

Last edited:

Tretiak30

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Amazon has 15% off on the PC18 pedal commander right now... just bought one because why not. Let’s see what the hype is about!