Pedal Commander! Awesomeness!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ColoradoBoss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you create an account just to come troll the pedal commander thread knowing that most people that purchase are super happy with it? "That kind of money"... Talking about a $300 mod for a $70k truck. GTF outta here with that nonsense.

No, I actually created the account to purchase the PC from a vendor on here. I'm sorry it doesn't meet my expectations and I gave my two cents. I'm guessing by your level of saltiness you either have some sort of stake in PC or someone pissed in your wheaties this morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

marsh1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've been driving in Sport +3 sure acceleration is a little faster but to me it's still not worth the money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Worth the money or not is a personal thing but if it is not way more responsive off the line in Sport +3 something is not working right.

WhatExit?

FRF Addict
Reaction score
To be honest I don't know what I was expecting but I guess it's just not worth the $300 for me. I got better things to spend that kind of money on.

So, tell us what you were expecting!

And tell us what else you'd rather do with $300 (you can get the PC for less).

Toadster

FRF Addict
Reaction score
OH MY GOD! FINALLY INSTALLED MINE!

https://2017-ford-raptor.blogspot.com/2017/08/burnout-time.html

seriously best $$$ I've spent yet! Sport+ is like crack for a **********! I cannot, repeat CAN NOT use SPORT+ mode on the street for fear of blowing $600 on tires per month... it's laughable how this burly beast can rip the tires with this thing installed LOL

makes me feel like this guy ;)

WhatExit?

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I've been driving in Sport +3 sure acceleration is a little faster but to me it's still not worth the money.

Sent from my iPhone using Crack-Talk

g3i877bz59.jpg

SPORT +3 and you're not happy with it?! You did put it in a 2017 Raptor or in your Mama's car?

Toadster

FRF Addict
Reaction score
g3i877bz59.jpg

SPORT +3 and you're not happy with it?! You did put it in a 2017 Raptor or in your Mama's car?

maybe he got the wrong one - one for a Ford Fusion or something?

---------- Post added at 07:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:57 AM ----------

Gbt8xoW.jpg