Pedal Commander! Awesomeness!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sasquatch77

Banned
Reaction score
Correct- thought sales were halted on all of these while the issue was corrected. This has been going on for a few months now.

Sungod661

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got a used one from a forum member , took 30 seconds to install and boom i had no more throttle and error messages and a check engine light. Began to lose my mind disconnected it put back the throttle harness and all the errors disapeared except the check engine light. Went inside had supper came back and re installed the pedal commander and all the errors and check engine light disapered. Weird to say the least. As for the pedal commander itself i must say i was not expecting the jump it gives the truck. I actually was amazed at how responsive the pedal becomes its almost scary to feel The truck accelerate. I cant believe a simple thing like throttle reponse make such a big difference.

I would bet fuel efficency take a beating in sport and sport + , i tried sport + in baja mode all i can say is wtf wow

WhatExit?

FRF Addict
Reaction score
PC is sicckkkkk. Love this thing. Spend the money folks. Spend the money.

Wow this thing is insane. It takes about 1 minute to install. Now I will never be able to drive without one it's so good. Anyone on the fence should pick one up.

Well worth the money. I had my doubts...but whoaaa....

THANKS to Rick@FreedomMotorsports for hooking me up with the SALE deal and delivering the PC in just a few days.

All I can say is I agree with all the positive posts about Pedal Commander. Get one and you'll understand why it's the most well-liked product you can buy for your truck/car.

WhatExit?

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Where'd you put it? (Pedal Commander controller)

I'm thinking of moving my PC controller to the area to the right/below the steering wheel.

I think there's enough cable but can I fish either end of the PC assembly through the "flex space" allowed for the steering wheel to move up and down?

Where'd you all put your PC controller? Got pics?

dasbury

Reaction score
THANKS to Rick@FreedomMotorsports for hooking me up with the SALE deal and delivering the PC in just a few days.

All I can say is I agree with all the positive posts about Pedal Commander. Get one and you'll understand why it's the most well-liked product you can buy for your truck/car.

So where do I find the sale deal?