Pedal Commander! Awesomeness!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NJSP117

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Best bet is to order and get on the list our next batch shows up Thursday and we offer a forum discount

Thanks for the awesome customer service! I sent a PM to SVC and got an invoice in my mailbox and a phone call follow up letting me know it was going to ship today. You won't find many other companies out there doing that. Can't wait to install this...I have heard nothing but good things about them. This truck absolutely FLIES as is....I can only imagine what this Pedal Commander is going to do for it....
Will post an update when it arrives. Nice job SVC!

svc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks for the awesome customer service! I sent a PM to SVC and got an invoice in my mailbox and a phone call follow up letting me know it was going to ship today. You won't find many other companies out there doing that. Can't wait to install this...I have heard nothing but good things about them. This truck absolutely FLIES as is....I can only imagine what this Pedal Commander is going to do for it....

Will post an update when it arrives. Nice job SVC!

Thanks again B! Dropped at usps this afternoon ! You should have Tuesday. Looking forward to hearing your reviews!

Thanks ,

NJSP117

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks again B! Dropped at usps this afternoon ! You should have Tuesday. Looking forward to hearing your reviews!

Thanks ,

Thanks for the quick shipping...actually got it Monday! Have been working all week so I hope to get it installed this Friday, I'm off, and it looks like it'll take about 10 minutes to install. I've heard some additional feedback on these and it has all been positive....do you have it for a 2015 Jeep Rubicon Hard Rock? PM me if you do....thanks again!

NJSP117

Full Access Member
Reaction score
WOW! Just installed the Pedal Commander and the difference in the throttle response is truly unbelievable. It feels like it's in sport mode when in regular mode and feels like sport mode on steroids when in sport mode. Takes all the delay and sponginess out of the pedal, wakes the sleeping giant inside the 3.5HO and takes it to another level. All with NO TUNE!! I was skeptical before I picked this up, but believe me, you will not be disappointed....so much fun to drive....and if stacked with a tune when they come out, the truck will be unstoppable. If you're on the fence, get one...
I gotta pick up one for my JKU now...it's that good...

Big thanks to SVC Offroad for the lightning fast shipping and the fantastic customer service!!

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback on this. How many miles have you got on it?

Any unusual behavior?