Votes: 3 4.6%
  • Whipple

Votes: 18 27.7%
  • AFe Scorcher

Votes: 3 4.6%
  • Other

Votes: 6 9.2%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kandewinn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So No one offers a package like this? It's just (1) Tune and if you Love, Like or Hate it that's it??

MPT gives you multiple tunes. I run 93PRX daily, switch to the tow tune if I need to haul my boat a significant distance.

dewalt

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Is it a tune feature or Raptor feature? When I pull to manual from cruising in 10th it goes into 8th. Neat whoever did it

Gregger

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
MPT or Whipple? I'm torn.

I commute a bunch, so a huge MPG hit on the highway wouldn't be ideal. I can handle the around town hit.

Any input? I've read about every thread around.

Guy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
MPT is the most bang for your buck hands down.

Some people used to fear monger on here about reliability but many of us are now piling on many trouble free miles.

Enjoy

MPT or Whipple? I'm torn.

I commute a bunch, so a huge MPG hit on the highway wouldn't be ideal. I can handle the around town hit.

Any input? I've read about every thread around.

Gregger

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
MPT is the most bang for your buck hands down.

Some people used to fear monger on here about reliability but many of us are now piling on many trouble free miles.

Enjoy

Any other aftermarket parts needed besides the Nguage?

Spartan1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any other aftermarket parts needed besides the Nguage?

None needed. This MPT tune is great. I'm not sure if the MPG goes up or down in general. I do know that it will go down when I drive with it. Too much fun really. The raptor stock is good, but admittedly it has turbo lag and the transmission shifts are a little odd. This just cleans all that up and delivers way more power too. I might get a new thermostat and intercooler eventually. I have a cold air intake but I don't think that it is a must have. If you aren't running 93 or 91 octane you will need to do so with the MPT tune so you will pay to play. I was only running 93 without their tune so it just made sense to tune it. The NGAGE is pretty cool too with all of the different things that it an do. It was money well spent.