GEN 2 Omg so excited!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kpg81

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got a question:

Since when is it ok to say 'OMG' in here? Not only say it, but use it in a title? What's next, a cooking thread? Christ this place is going to shit.......

I'd rather hear "OMG" than "MPG" on a truck forum, that's for sure.

Frank N

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I got a question:

Since when is it ok to say 'OMG' in here? Not only say it, but use it in a title? What's next, a cooking thread? Christ this place is going to shit.......

What comes after OMG is people using large font text to get attention, its a rapidly decaying situaion....scientists calculate by the release of Gen 3, this board will only post with the use of emojis.

Dachuri

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Haven't received it yet - but will be a few weeks as I'm going to China for a few weeks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Doesn’t the whole country shut down for the next few weeks with Chinese New Year or is that just horse shit my sourcing department feeds me every spring when most of our import lines run out of stock?

OP
OP
Toadster

Toadster

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Doesn’t the whole country shut down for the next few weeks with Chinese New Year or is that just horse shit my sourcing department feeds me every spring when most of our import lines run out of stock?

Will find out soon [emoji106][emoji106]

And of course this box shows up today - tease!!!

ac0a58b58240e97c8ea4a91e43545c78.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk