New Stainless Works Downpipe & Exhaust option

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bullishone

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm not sure. They really expose the turbo sound, which is nice to a point. Borla did more turbo noise on the Atak and slightly less on the S-Type. I would say Borla is better, it even looks better....but just an opinion.

Sasquatch knows he wants a new Raptor. That's pretty clear by now.

Sent from my LG-V521 using Tapatalk

kdub405

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure. They really expose the turbo sound, which is nice to a point. Borla did more turbo noise on the Atak and slightly less on the S-Type. I would say Borla is better, it even looks better....but just an opinion.

Sasquatch knows he wants a new Raptor. That's pretty clear by now.

I'm not sure what that ****** would have to talk about if it didn't have this motor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
ZaneMasterX

ZaneMasterX

FRF Addict
Reaction score

The downpipes alone will help with sound and give you a little faster spool over stock in most cases. Best part about this new system is they upgrade the flange to full 3" so no need for those stupid "turbo adaptors" everyone has been buying.

Muredhawk

Reaction score
So these downpipes remove the turbo adapter? I am kind of worried that there is not any give or ability to flex at the connection of the turbo. They may be prone to crack at the turn down after the turbo.

Bullishone

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The downpipes alone will help with sound and give you a little faster spool over stock in most cases. Best part about this new system is they upgrade the flange to full 3" so no need for those stupid "turbo adaptors" everyone has been buying.
Ooooo. Interesting. I wonder if those downpipes would connect to a Borla?

OP
OP
ZaneMasterX

ZaneMasterX

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ooooo. Interesting. I wonder if those downpipes would connect to a Borla?

Dont see why they wouldnt.

---------- Post added at 04:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:05 PM ----------

So these downpipes remove the turbo adapter? I am kind of worried that there is not any give or ability to flex at the connection of the turbo. They may be prone to crack at the turn down after the turbo.

Itll have flex.

CWZ52mh.jpg

Muredhawk

Reaction score
Dont see why they wouldnt.

---------- Post added at 04:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:05 PM ----------

Itll have flex.

CWZ52mh.jpg

ohhh ok they still use the adapters. Perfect

---------- Post added at 06:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:22 PM ----------

How on earth does that connection mate to the turbo outlet without an adapter? The rear face of the turbo is flat...

---------- Post added at 06:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:24 PM ----------

Ahhh I see they will offer both...