new pro scorcher from afe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bwong6736

Reaction score
anyone use the new power scorcher from afe?

downloaded the updater, tried to connect to my vehicle but its still saying get the latest files from updater.....contacted afe and still waiting back to hear from them. Just wondering if anyone had any issue yet.

Scottydons

Reaction score
I have an afe stage 3. I have had a couple problems. That’s the actual reason I joined this forum. After about two weeks of having everything installed including a borla full exhaust something went very wrong. I was in sport mode and in manual shift mode. Next thing I know it sounded like a firework finally. I lost all power and thought something blew. I passed my street and proceed to give it two more runs in different gears. Same thing happened... afe sent me a new scorcher. About two weeks later in a parking lot, scorcher on level 5 as I pulled out of my parking spot and stopped at the stop sign my truck stalled in drive. After I started truck a wrench symbol showed up. The truck wouldn’t hold an idle and drive very rough as I only drove about 5-10 mph. I pulled over and shut truck off and restarted about 3 times. Wrench symbol went away and now seems to be fine, but I’m a lil worries about these parts. After looking in manual it said problem with drive/power train and or awd system. I’m not sure what to do at this point. Any feedback would be very appreciated.