New Borla video

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OLI62

Reaction score
Getting ready to order one of these and I'm having a hell of a time deciding between the "S" or Atak. Any of you guy's who went with the Borla S regret not getting the Atak?

I read the whole thread and it seems to be the other way around. Also been through all the Youtube video's but it's still hard for me to gauge just how much louder the Atak is than the "S". Thanks.

darkneo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Getting ready to order one of these and I'm having a hell of a time deciding between the "S" or Atak. Any of you guy's who went with the Borla S regret not getting the Atak?

I read the whole thread and it seems to be the other way around. Also been through all the Youtube video's but it's still hard for me to gauge just how much louder the Atak is than the "S". Thanks.
I just installed my S type... And that shit is loud! So glad I didn't go with the Atak I originally had on order.

OLI62

Reaction score
Where you guys buying them from?

Haven't decided yet but it'll probably be whichever of these four that can get it to me quickest -

CJ Pony Parts
Southern Car Parts
Gotexhaust.com
KHC

All are priced about the same and are supporting vendors.

Wizo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Haven't decided yet but it'll probably be whichever of these four that can get it to me quickest -

CJ Pony Parts
Southern Car Parts
Gotexhaust.com
KHC

Thanks! I didn't want to spend too much on the part but also would prefer to support the vendors

R

Rick@FreedomMotorsports

CJ Pony Parts
Southern Car Parts
Gotexhaust.com
KHC

Don't forget Freedom Motorsports, who owns GotExhaust. We are still having our performance sale. Oh and not all prices are the same as we work off of low margins. PM me if you would like a quote.

CWBROWN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I installed the S-Type and it is way louder than I thought it would be. So glad I didn't go ATAK. I had a 2 hr drive up to the mountains last week and going up the passes at 80 mph/WOT...LOUD. Not sure I am totally in love with it but it's growing on me.