MPT tunes now available

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Guy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
MPT is now using the ngauge and has tunes available on their website.

I may have to try them out and compare to the 5 star tune.

OP
OP
G

Guy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I emailed them.

I'll find Out and if it's promising I'll buy one and load it up.

NASSTY

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I've been holding out for MPT tunes. I had their tunes on my 2014 Tremor. I'm going to hold out a bit more for tunes for my SCT X4. I think the hold up is because SCT doesn't have tunes for the 2017 3.5 Ecoboost yet?? I just e-mailed SCT to see when they would have tunes for a 2017 Raptor.

NASSTY

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Nasty didn't you start off with a 02-04 Harley F150 back in the day.

You're probably thinking of my 06 Roush Champions Edition XLT. It was just an appearance pkg. only available in New England. It had Roush 20" wheels, Roush grill and these tacky Champions Edition badges that I removed, even though I'm a huge Pats fan. :biggrin:
After that I had a 2011 Ecoboost FX4 then a 2014 FX4 Tremor. FWIW, my last 14 vehicles have been black...until my 2017 Raptor and I still have 2 black ones.

Attachments

• Picture004.jpg
    Picture004.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 379

NASSTY

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I've been holding out for MPT tunes. I had their tunes on my 2014 Tremor. I'm going to hold out a bit more for tunes for my SCT X4. I think the hold up is because SCT doesn't have tunes for the 2017 3.5 Ecoboost yet?? I just e-mailed SCT to see when they would have tunes for a 2017 Raptor.

Here is the reply I got from SCT:

Thank you for contacting support. we are planning for a release date very soon, we do not have the exact ETA just yet. It should be VERY soon, so stay in touch for any updates and/or questions you may have!

Regards,

JG

dillard09

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here is the reply I got from SCT:

Thank you for contacting support. we are planning for a release date very soon, we do not have the exact ETA just yet. It should be VERY soon, so stay in touch for any updates and/or questions you may have!

Regards,

JG

Hahaha! It looks like they have everybody there at SCT giving out the same reaponse. I got the same response almost identical from a different guy.
I hope it is very soon as I have been waiting for like 5 months for it so I can get my 5 star tune.
Fingers crossed!