MPT Tune Version 4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MGD

Banned
Reaction score
They could, but then they would be held to the same horsepower constraints as Whipple to achieve the emissions goals.

You can’t have it both ways.

Hmmm... that speaks volumes about MPT.

OP
OP
G

Guy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Your biggest fan is MGD... AKA Sasquatch. AKA. Just someone here who doesn’t own a truck and looks to make problems.

MPT should get their tune 50 state legal like Whipple. MPT won't even ship to California and some other states.

Sasquatch78

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hmmm... that speaks volumes about MPT.

I see you are still trolling this forum and stalking this user called "Guy".
What speaks volumes about you is that you continue to be a pest that nobody likes. By now, everyone here knows that you are a liar, you pretend that you know things that you have no clue about. People here have called you on your shit repeatedly and made you look stupid. Because you are a stupid chicken shit.

So now, when people make you look stupid on the internet, you get all butthurt and complain that they are the boogeyman aka sasquatch78.

what's the matter? Trolling no fun for you anymore?

naamanf

Reaction score
Shot MPT a email to get the v4.

I agree that the shifts are a bit rough with the version I have.

VSTOLG4

Reaction score
Have MPT setup your normal mode with less throttle response. It will still have all the power available but will have a much better off the line response for those times you want to be smooth under gentle acceleration. You can have the sport mode be full on beast if you want. They have the ability to adjust the throttle sensitivity differently for normal and sport.

naamanf

Reaction score
Have MPT setup your normal mode with less throttle response. It will still have all the power available but will have a much better off the line response for those times you want to be smooth under gentle acceleration. You can have the sport mode be full on beast if you want. They have the ability to adjust the throttle sensitivity differently for normal and sport.

I asked them to do this the first day. It was way to sensitive under normal driving conditions.

Blkz06

Reaction score
Guys this might be a stupid question, but with this new tune (or any type of tune) does the Raptors lack of a LSD cause any issues in spirited daily driving?

What I mean is, anyone who has driven a torquey type V-8 knows when you pull out of a road turning right or left esp in slick conditions its fun to get a little wheelspin action. With the enhanced throttle in the Raptor tune...what happens? Does just one wheel spin?