GEN 2 MPT Tune available for 2018 Raptors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tlh235

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For folks that are running the PRX-93 with Trans...are you all driving in normal mode most of the time (daily driving, highway driving)...do you only switch to sport or whatever when the need arises. Just flashed this tune yesterday and was sure if I should be keeping it in normal mode or not.

VSTOLG4

Reaction score
You didn't ask...but I have the 91prx (no 93 in Arizona). I mostly drive in normal due to keeping the RPMs lower when not stomping on it. Sport mode might have you doing 25mph at 4k rpm...normal mode will drop that down to much less. My right thumb can call up sport mode without looking in a flash...it is 2 presses of the mode switch.

Last edited:

blk91gt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Fuel economy may be affect a little, but most of that is up to you... Its really hard to stay out of the gas after the tune... If anything I noticed a decrease in stop and go driving. On the highway it seems to be about the same.

Grims

Reaction score
Is it possible to assign different tunes to the different drive modes? Like something aggressive to sport, and a more stock fuel conscious one to normal?

VSTOLG4

Reaction score
Don’t think so...but, MPt will assign parameters to the driving modes. Sport mode will get a more aggressive profile than normal. I had the throttle response adjusted more aggressive in sport and backed it off in normal. The overall tune is global to the ECM but the individual modes are where the tweaks happen. Talk with MPT and they will adjust however you want it.