More power tuning

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kenny008

Full Access Member
Reaction score
WHERE ARE THE MODERATORS ON THIS FORUM?!? This forum is downright awful with no moderate presence to delete posts and stop threads from getting off track. This is a thread about a tune and NOT concerning if one should or should not tune. The constant back and forth with trolls only makes it worse but the responsibility ultimately relies on the MODERATORS to MODERATE. Seriously, worst auto enthusiast forum I've ever been a part of.
noideeadogtrump600-600x380-2.png

Little red exclamation point in the lower left corner of his posts. Just click it and “report to moderator.” They finally banned his S77 user.
We all have to do our part...

bfr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
WHERE ARE THE MODERATORS ON THIS FORUM?!? This forum is downright awful with no moderate presence to delete posts and stop threads from getting off track. This is a thread about a tune and NOT concerning if one should or should not tune. The constant back and forth with trolls only makes it worse but the responsibility ultimately relies on the MODERATORS to MODERATE. Seriously, worst auto enthusiast forum I've ever been a part of.

Seriously?? Get some thicker skin. These little ******* poo poo'ing things (for whatever reasons...probably some financial connection somehow) while annoying, can easily be dealt with. We don't need a moderator to do what all of us are more than capable of...point out stupidity and let fellow interested parties make an intelligent decision. I've been around since Gen1...have a 2011 for a few more days...and even though moderators were more visible back then...not like they really did that much. I do think this forum is vastly different than it was 5 or 6 years ago...but I also think the typical Raptor owner may have changed too. Do I like it as much? Probably not. But it is still a great source of info and discussion. A decade of Facebook and social media has created a society where everyone has an opinion (like ********) and the unfortunate price is that we all have to ignore more shit.

Johngm45

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Seriously?? Get some thicker skin. These little ******* poo poo'ing things (for whatever reasons...probably some financial connection somehow) while annoying, can easily be dealt with. We don't need a moderator to do what all of us are more than capable of...point out stupidity and let fellow interested parties make an intelligent decision. I've been around since Gen1...have a 2011 for a few more days...and even though moderators were more visible back then...not like they really did that much. I do think this forum is vastly different than it was 5 or 6 years ago...but I also think the typical Raptor owner may have changed too. Do I like it as much? Probably not. But it is still a great source of info and discussion. A decade of Facebook and social media has created a society where everyone has an opinion (like ********) and the unfortunate price is that we all have to ignore more shit.

Im just in aww of the people who take the time to type a negative response towards any accessory or mod that their narrow mindset doesn’t think belongs on a Raptor ..
anyway I have ran a tune on my raptor since new, first the 5 star and now the much better and stronger MPT tune and I have had zero issues !
I changed over to synthetic at 7000 miles and guys changing oil said it was still ******* full on dip stick and oil wasn’t even that dirty

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Msb.19d

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The mpt tune is pushing the most performance out of all that is out currently correct? Somewhere around 90 hp gain right? I bet that is really noticeable and fun to drive. I’m considering the whipple stage 1 kit that supposedly does 70 or 80 hp gain and you don’t have to change the tune to tow anything. Suppose to have smooth smart shift points. But it will be slower than the mpt tune. Hell couple weeks ago I was dead set on getting the mpt tune and now I say whipple or wait I’m ford performance.. I guess I really don’t know what I want to do. I just want to get the best one the first time so I will be happy with it. And not have any weird transmission things going on. I think they are all great tunes done by professionals I just wish someone could help me make my mind up on what to get. I’ve never had a tune put on any vehicle

cobra281

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The mpt tune is pushing the most performance out of all that is out currently correct? Somewhere around 90 hp gain right? I bet that is really noticeable and fun to drive. I’m considering the whipple stage 1 kit that supposedly does 70 or 80 hp gain and you don’t have to change the tune to tow anything. Suppose to have smooth smart shift points. But it will be slower than the mpt tune. Hell couple weeks ago I was dead set on getting the mpt tune and now I say whipple or wait I’m ford performance.. I guess I really don’t know what I want to do. I just want to get the best one the first time so I will be happy with it. And not have any weird transmission things going on. I think they are all great tunes done by professionals I just wish someone could help me make my mind up on what to get. I’ve never had a tune put on any vehicle

I would tell you the struggle is real! Seriously, however you decided to purchase your raptor, use that same judgment/logic on the tune... Of course this advise comes from a person that has NO tune! But following all these threads sure makes it maddening

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 374